1. Every student should carry his / her Almanac to school every day.
2. Parents are requested to avail school bus facilities for their children.
3. Class Teacher’s Period is a signal for all to go to their respective classrooms. This should be done promptly and in silence. As they are in their classes, students must get ready for the assembly period.
4. Changing of classrooms between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly manner. Students must move in a single file and not crowd outside classrooms in between periods.
5. It is compulsory for all students of Blue Pine Residential English School Hapoli AP to use the specified school bag (with School Monogram) which are available at the school bookshop and not any other bag.
6. Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all school functions. Students who are not in proper uniform will not be allowed to enter their classrooms.
7. Parents must ensure that girl students wear knee length skirts and the boys wear their trousers from the waist and not below it.
8. All the boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals.
9. Students are not allowed to bring any sharp instruments to school.
10. No books, (other than text books or library books) magazine or paper may be brought to school without the Class teacher’s permission.
11. Lending or borrowing of money or other articles is not permitted.
12. Students who come to school accompanied by domestic help should never leave school before the person arrives. In case of delay, they should report to the school office. Prior permission is needed from the school authorities, if the student has to return home unaccompanied by an adult. They should not loiter around on the way but return home promptly. Students are warned not to buy or receive anything from anyone.
13. The School reserves for itself the right to issue TC to students on grounds of in-disciplinary activities.
14. Any student repeating a particular class for 2 consecutive years will be issued T/C as per the CBSE Rules.
15. Bursting crackers or splashing colors during Diwali / Holi or any other occasion in the school premises or school buses is strictly forbidden. Non-compliance of these instructions can result in expulsion from the school.
16. Students should attend all festivals and functions that are celebrated in the school.
2015 - 2016
MONTH /DATE LOCATION
August 15 School Ground