• 75% attendance is compulsory for all students failing which he/she may not be eligible for promotion, if applicable. The percentage may be relaxed on medical grounds or any other unavoidable emergency circumstances.
• Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than 5 consecutive days may render the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Readmission may be granted only on the payment of fresh re-admission fee, at the discretion of the Principal/ Headmistress.
• No leave of absence is granted except on an application from parents or guardians for plausible reasons only.
• A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should produce a doctor’s certificate, permitting him/her to attend the school.
• In case for any reason, a student after taking admission in the school wishes to withdraw, only caution money will be refunded, subject to clearance of all dues payable to the school. In no circumstances, any dues payable to the school will be adjusted against the caution money. A written notice of withdrawal must be given one month (clear) in advance or one month’s tuition fee must be paid in lieu thereof.
• A student may be asked to leave the school at the discretion of the Principal/ Headmistress on any one of the. following grounds
oUnsatisfactory progress in work
oDetention or repeated detention in a class.
oAny other ground that the Principal/Headmistress deems necessary/ appropriate in the interest of the school and its students.
• The Caution Money, not claimed up to one (1) year from the date of notice of withdrawal, will be forfeited.
• The parents will hold the institution indemnified against all claims arising through illness and accident.
• Students will not be allowed to carry any cash and articles like ornaments, fancy stationery etc. to the school. The school will not be held responsible for any loss of the above, if kept by a student in violation of this rule. Possession of mobile phone/ any electronic gadget is strictly prohibited within the school premises.
• Parents can meet the Principal on stipulated days after taking prior appointment.
• Parents can meet the Teachers on stipulated days after taking prior appointment.
• The parents are required to attend the P.T.A. on a regular basis and the Class Teacher should be informed about any absenteeism, prior to the meeting.
A respectable Code of Conduct should be maintained and punctuality observed at such meetings.
• The school will not be held responsible for any lapses in the bus services. In case of any discrepancies, parents may meet the School Transport Authority.
• The students are required to seek written permission for leave prior to the commencement of the leave.
In case the leave is taken on medical grounds, an authentic medical certificate has to be produced.
• Leave for half day is not allowed at all, for security reasons. In emergency however, written permission for leave must be taken from the Principal/Headmistress and the Class Teacher and the Bus In-charge should be informed, in case the student is availing the School transport facility.
• Note: Please inform the School Authorities/Class Teacher for any change in address or telephone number instantly.